Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Taobao.com



If you live in China, you learn very quickly about Taobao. It is an online seller similar to Amazon, but it sells things at a fraction of the price - like 50% discounts. With kids it is great because you don't have to take them out shopping with you....you simpley look at pictures online, and they pick what they like.

You have to love Taobao, because instead of running from store to store with 3 little boys - I can order something from the comfort of my own home.....BUT you have to have a sense of humor because if they do not have something that you've ordered - instead of canceling that part of your order they send you the next best thing.....like these slippers that I have to keep in my home for guests. Chinese people keep slippers in their home for guests. I ordered grey so that I could have both male and female guests wear the same slippers....they sent me purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment