Thursday, November 3, 2011

Same product different quality...

I was skeptical of Chinese complaints that the exact same product line would have better quality in the U.S. than in China. Especially considering that for these items Chinese pay the same price as Americans. After trying Chinese pampers and Nokia cell phones. I believe them!
....I have heard a lot of people talk about how China needs the U.S. to buy their products. When I hear comments regarding the lack of quality goods in China I think about how false that statement is. China needs Chinese product that is currently being shipped to America. You have 1.3 billion people - none of them have a dryer, many do not own automobiles, etc. It just seems that there is a lot of demand in China that isn't being filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment