Friday, March 9, 2012

Trip to the Chinese Emergency Room



We hired a teacher for the boys, and her second day of work she shut Gavin's finger in our front door which is like a steal trap. I have never heard Gavin scream like that. It took him over an hour to settle down. Over the next couple of days the swelling didn't subside. I thought for sure that he had broken it. Then I spoke to my friend and she convinced me to have it looked at to make sure that there was no infection in the break....It couldn't hurt to take a look, right? It is something we hope Gavin keeps for the rest of his life. So after a couple of hours in the Emergency room in a Chinese hospital room we found out that Gavin didn't break his finger. The bill for the XRay and the consulation - $20 USD. We also took him that same day to see the eye doctor - that visit was .80 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment